ARDA Scholarships and Training Programs
1. Bachelor Degree Scholarship Program on “Inheriting the royal initiatives of Rama IX for Young Smart Farmer. Under the activities in honor of the auspicious occasion of the coronation of King Rama X
- 1. For building a new generation of Smart Farmer and Young Smart Farmer for the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives to have an ability to apply the concepts of the King Rama IX initiatives into a livelihood, in line with the changing world situation. By having knowledge and expertise to be modern farmers that can transform theory into practice.
- 2. After a graduation, graduated must have the capacity to start a new business (start-up) or agricultural entrepreneurs
- 3. This scholarship also aims to promote lifetime learning of learners from the vocational education system into higher education
- 1. Smart Farmer or Young Smart Farmer that has been registered with the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives
- 2. Graduated from a vocational certificate level (Diploma) or higher in any field
- 3. No age restriction
- 4. Interested, determined and determined to be a farmer or entrepreneur
- 5. Stay in a field of agriculture and related continuously
- 6. Can study for the duration of the course as specified by the university.
- 7. Passing the interview to assess the appropriateness of receiving the scholarship with the score not less than 80%
2. Ph.D. Scholarship for Chalermprakiat 70 years of reign
Objective : To generate and develope researchers of Ministry of Agricultural and Cooperatives. ARDA has allocated 70 scholarships for 5 years stated from 2017 to 2021 for the budget of 109 million bahts (1.5 million baht per scholar). The details is as follow.
- Full-time Ph.D. Program in the fields which relate to MOAC’s missions in Thai Public Universities.
- Overseas Operating research and training Scholars for short term period. (3 months up to 1 year duration)
The applicants must be Ministry of Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives officials
3.Overseas Operating Research and Training Scholars (10 Scholars)
Objective: To accelerate academics or agricultural researchers bring back knowledge and technical from oversea trainings to apply in their working. There are 2 types of scholars 1) 6 months Training scholars and 2) 1 year Operating research scholars.
4. International Oral Research Presentation Scholarship (12 Scholars per year)
The applicants must be MOAC’s research staffs and ARDA researchers which included researchers from government sector.
5. Research team development Scholarship (3 Teams per year)
Objective: To promote and support MOAC’s researchers to do the operating research for both domestically and internationally in the fields which relate to the MOAC’s Researchers Development Plan and Agricultural and Agro-industry research strategy. There are 2 types
- One month Training Course not more 1 months
- Six months Training Course.
6. Training Courses
5.1 ARDA will cooperate with MOAC to conduct the training course for
urgent topic and policy research.
5.2 ARDA training Course such as research development, research utilization and urgent situation.