Agricultural Research Development Agency (ARDA) focuses on providing research grants that can be utilized in 3 areas as follow:
Research for Commercial
- 1. Intellectual Property Management for enhancement innovative technology to market place.
- 2. Technology & Product Launch for disclose new technology to target groups.
- 3. Technology Transfer for transferring scientific findings to commercialization.
- 4. After Sale Service for providing all the help and information to customers.
Research for Public
- 1. 882 Learning Centers for increasing the efficiency of agricultural production.
- 2. Easy Knowledge for dissemination to farmers such as infographic, motion graphic and booklet.
- 3. Committee/Ad hoc Working Groups for cooperation in the form of "Public-Private-People Partnership”.
Research for Policy
- 1. Agricultural Policy Forum for brainstorming with key stakeholder.
- 2. Policy for Brief for delivery fact findings and evidence based policy.
- 3. Committee/Ad hoc Working Group for bringing research and policy maker closer to one another.