The Agricultural Research Development Agency (Public Organization), ARDA is a public government organization under the supervision of the Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives. ARDA was established under the royal decree for the Agricultural Research Development Agency (Public Organization) effective from 15 March 2003. 6 objectives of the establishment of the Agricultural Research Development Agency (Public Organization), as follows:
- 1. Promote, support, and develop an agricultural research.
- 2. Promote, support, and develop agricultural research personnel.
- 3. Provide knowledge, research, development, and dissemination of information in the field of agriculture.
- 4. Academic cooperation with educational institutions or other public and private institutions in the production and development of research and agricultural researchers both in the country and abroad.
- 5. To be a center for providing information on agriculture obtained from studies, research, and development, as well as connect with educational institutions and other relevant agencies both at the national and international.
- 6. Promote academic affairs to disseminate knowledge in various forms, such as publishing documents, preparation of audio-visual media, seminars, workshops exhibitions, or any other actions related to the dissemination of knowledge in agriculture.